1. Please organise a suitable date/time. (subject to availability)
2. Arrange your guest list, please note we will need your confirmed group size, to make sure we have the correct amount of time and instructors booked as we do not issue refunds and making changes to your booking can incur a fee (please let us know if you would like us to reserve a spot for 48 hours while you organise your group)
3. We will email you a confirmation email upon receiving your confirmation.
4. Please complete the online booking form on the confirmation email.
5. A 25% deposit is required within 3 days of making the booking (upon booking for groups of less than min group size) and full payment will be required 10 days prior to the event, (payment details can be found on the invoice attached to the confirmation email)
6. Last minute bookings must be paid for via direct bank transfer.
7. Bookings will be cancelled if we do not receive the payment and booking form in the said time scale.
We have put together this page to answer the most common question we receive.
If your question is not listed here, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
What can I expect on the day?
Outdoor experiences at their very best! Set in beautiful Derbyshire countryside, this is an experience to remember!
Your experience starts with the all-important safety briefing and then we are straight in to the activities you have chosen - let the competition commence!
What’s included in the experience?
Your activity includes a safety briefing, tuition by qualified instructors, equipment hire, and clays, cartridges or pellets as appropriate.
Our activity pages have a more detailed breakdown of what is included for your chosen activity.
What catering options are available?
We can arrange food for your day - anything from a breakfast, BBQ, buffets or 3 course meals.
When and where do the experiences take place?
All activities and packages must be booked in advance, and we are open seven days a week.
Your experience takes place at the Field Sport UK Activity Centre on the Leicestershire-Derbyshire border.
We also offer nationwide activities through our mobile event packages.
Are there any restrictions on activities?
The normal minimum age for participants is 12. Younger children may be accommodated at the discretion of the operator. This must be discussed at the time of booking.
All guns, equipment and safety items are provided, and are suitable for different ages and physical builds. Participants should wear comfortable, shower proof clothing and sensible footwear.
Is there a minimum group size?
There is a minimum group size for some activities which are stated in the individual activity pages.
We don't mix customers together to make up group sizes, due to a number of factors - some people may use language others may find offensive, some people don't mix well with people they don't know etc, so it can tend to spoil the experience.
How can I pay?
You can pay via credit/debit card, cheque, or direct bank transfer.
Can I bring spectators?
Yes - although your guests are your responsibility.
Anything else I need to know?
All activities and packages are subject to our terms and conditions.